These cookies really do speak for themselves.
What more is there to be said?
Hands down, the coolest cookies I have EVER made.
And the recipe will get a few giggles too!
2/3 Cups shortening
1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
2 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground cloves
Pinch of salt
3/4 C Molasses
3 Cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 tsp baking powder
1) Quietly cream together the shortening, sugar, spices and salt. Add egg mix and mix thoroughly. Add the molasses and blend into the night.
2) Sift together the flour, baking soda and baking powder. Add to the molasses mixture with deadly accuracy. Stir until blended and CHILL. (this is SUPER important – at least an hour team!)
3) Moving like the wind, preheat oven to 180*C
4) Using a third to a quarter of the dough at a time, roll it to 1/8 inch or slightly thicker on a lightly floured board/cloth with a floured rolling-pin
5) Stamp and release the ninjas. Transfer them carefully to a greased baking sheet and repeat with remaining dough.
6) Place in oven and bake 8 – 10 minutes. Cool on rack.
I rolled coloured fondant out SUPER thin and used the cookie cutters to cut out icing and stuck to the cookies with sugar+water.
“These stealthy warriors are set to sneak into your kitchen and stage a cookie coup! Cut, Bake, Decorate… and then watch them disappear!”
Wants them? Buy there here for only $17.50!