twist then lick
I have seen these delicious mini Oreo baked cheesecakes all over the food blogging world.
And now you can see my attempt here!
Fun, simple and gone in seconds.
I like recipes with less than five ingredients!
I couldn’t find a recipe in New Zealand friendly metrics, so I made a best guess for quantities:
500 grams Cream Cheese
8 Oreos (smashed and blended into mixture)
12 Oreos (to line the bottom of the cases)
1/2 Cup of sugar ( I reckon you could use a heap less)
2 size 7 Eggs (free range and organic – I have been converted!)
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Stir in the smashed oreos.
- Spoon mixture into the muffin cups about 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake at 180 degrees for between 15-17 minutes.
- Leave to chill overnight.
- Sneak one before they have chilled.
- Realise that you should have left it to chill over night.
- Leave the remaining eleven to chill overnight and avoid your baker boyfriends ‘you have NO patience’ knowing look!